But, life is like that, and I digress.
Do Mr. Sparkle and I have the perfect marriage? No. Not by a long shot. No married couple does, and if any couple tells you they do, they're lying. Trust me.
Marriage is hard work, but it's sooooo worth it. And, yes... Depsite all the hardship, I would still do it all over again in a heartbeat. <3
So, Happy Anniversary, and here's 5 Things about Mr. Sparkle...
1. He has THEE best sense of humor. He's really witty and quick with retorts like I only wish I could be. He can make me laugh when no one else can.
2. We've been together for like, ever. We started dating in February 2001, got married in August 2009, and here we are today. Together for 12.5 years, married for 4. Didn't we just graduate college?
|Us - The early years|
3. We both LOVE cartoons. We could both totally spend Saturday morning watching cartoons in bed and be totally okay with that. You know, except for the fact that Peanut would never allow that. STILL... I love that he's still a kid at heart.
4. He's an artist, (which I love!) and he despises glitter. My love of glitter is probably as intense as my husband's dislike for it, and I tend to get it all over the place without even trying. It's one of those areas where we agree to disagree. You know, until I accidentally spill it all over the place with my lack of coordination and everything. :)
5. I totally melt ev-e-ry time I look at him with Peanut. Doesn't matter if he's holding her, she's crawling all over him, wearing his hat, or trying to escape a diaper change... The two of them together totally melt my heart into pieces. He's an AMAZING father.
|Peanut & Daddy|
|Daddy & Peanut|
It's been an interesting ride so far, and like I said, I wouldn't change it for the world! I'm so excited to see where we're headed in the years to come. Love you! :)