|c/o Yammie's Noshery|
1. Thanks to Mr. Sparkle, I have a special place in my heart (and stomach) for pizza rolls. Lazy Sundays, movies, snuggles, and pizza rolls. Yep. I'm superhard to please, y'all. Anyhoo... I stumbled on THIS recipe, and I cannot WAIT to try and make these little suckers. Yammie's Noshery is officially the first food blog on my bloglovin' feed. Check it out... clever writing AND great recipes... Book.Mark.All.The.Things. :)
2. Sweaters with Elbow Patches...
|c/o Say Yes to Hoboken, A Pair and a Spare DIY, Superficial Girls, *|
3. A LOT of Fall/Winter/Spring Polish Collections have been announced, and I just keep on adding them to the Wish List.
|c/o Zoya via Facebook|
Zoya's Zang Toi Collection doesn't come out 'til Spring 2014, but that didn't stop me from adding Boy Toi and Ballet Babe to the list.
If G from Nouveau Cheap would ever stop blogging about nail polish... Well, I don't know what I'd do. I'd certainly have more money in my wallet... The 12-Piece Disney Villains Set from e.l.f. is definitely calling my name.
And while I'm on the subject of polishes that I want.Want.WANT...
Can I just whine for a minute that I have YET to spot ANY of Sally Hansen's Rent the Runway Xtreme Wear Limited Edition glitter polishes in the wild? Where are they all hiding? If you know, and you're not telling, we're so not friends anymore. Just kidding. Seriously, though... where are these hiding? I was going to try a 3-month No-Buy soon, and this collection is stressing me out 'cause it's nowhere to be found! Just check out these swatches, and these... I mean, really. Why are these glitterbombs hiding from me? So.Not.Fair.
4. Sparkly.Tights. Need I say more?!? Loooooook...
|c/o Urban Outfitters|
5. Want to be Ke$ha for Halloween? They've got an app for that...
|c/o Urban Outfitters|
Just kidding! But Urban Outfitters does have a Rock Star Glitter Kit that can help. They didn't have this when I was Ke$ha for Halloween 2010. Back then, most people had no idea who I was supposed to be!
And speaking of Halloween...
I have no idea what I want to be, let alone what Peanut is going to be. Something cute that will get
Hope you have a great weekend! Technically, it's the last one of the summer!
*It's driving me crazy, but I can't find the link to this anywhere. If you know where it comes from, please let me know so I can remedy this!