1. I barely watch TV. Obviously I watch Pretty Little Liars, and I catch the news here and there. Other than that, I stream a few select shows on Netflix. Doctor Who, H2O: Just Add Water, and Mako Mermaids are about it right now. I watch far more of Peanut's shows than anything right now. We watch Sofia the First, Super Why, Strawberry Shortcake, and Daniel Tiger together.
2. I have this incredible ability to remember song lyrics. Like every song lyric I've ever heard. Put it in a song, and it's that easy for me to remember. I would dominate on Name that Tune if it were still a thing! And from what I've experienced so far, this is genetic and Peanut has the same ability.
3. I really dislike stereotypes. Maybe it has something to do with being contrary, but I strive to be myself, even if that means swimming upstream. I don't ever want to be put in a box, and I can't imagine why anyone else would either. I change my mind a lot, and my tastes change all the time.
4. I have never broken a bone and I never want to. Watching Mr. Sparkle recover from his broken hip was enough. And if we can extend my bone bubble over around Peanut, that would be great!
5. I tend to go a little overboard theorizing on my favorite books and shows. A Series of Unfortunate Events, Lost, and Pretty Little Liars are a few examples. Thankfully over on Tumblr, there are a lot of other like-minded PLL fans. If you watch and want to delve deeper but don't have any real life friends who watch... the PLL community there is super welcoming and seriously smart. It doesn't matter if it's an episode, interview, promo, or something Marlene King casually mentioned 3 years ago, we miss nothing. NOTHING!
6. I went to 3 different colleges and it took me 6 years to graduate because of transferring. But the program I graduated from has made all the difference. I'm really lucky to be working in the field I went to school for.
7. I was a total choir/drama geek in school. It was so much fun, and I hope Peanut gets similarly involved in something she's passionate about.
8. Seize the Sparkle is actually my 4th blog. It took me a little time to figure out exactly what I wanted to blog about and how to go about doing it. But here I am, 2+ years later... still going strong!
9. Before getting married, Mr. Sparkle and I dated for 8 years. We just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary last year, and it just seems crazy some days that we've been together for this long! But I can honestly say I did marry my best friend. So, that's pretty cool.
10. I have never traveled out of the United States, but I dream of being bi-summeral. Spring and Summer here. Spring and Summer in Oz. How insanely great would that be? A girl can dream!